Wide Range of Environmental Simulators
CVMS °Climatic is at the forefront of the design, build and supply of environmental test equipment from standard Climatic Test Chambers to large-scale Walk-in or Drive-in Environmental Test Service Providers. As well as controlling temperature and humidity in the test space, CVMS °Climatic also offer a wide range of products that simulate other environmental effects such as Low Pressure (Altitude), Solar Radiation, Rainfall, Sand, Dust, Pollution and Corrosive atmospheres.
The size and shape of your test item or the complexity of your test is not a limiting factor with CVMS˚Climatic. They can build a test chamber or construct an environmental simulation or process to your precise requirements, like the chambers below:
- Bench-top, Walk-in/Drive-in Chambers
- Combined environments: Solar radiation; Rainfall; Low pressure; Sand & Dust
- Automotive Airbag Test systems
- Air Treatment Units (ATU) to provide temperature control or cycling
- SAFE Heating Systems for ATEX requirements
Environmental testing services are provided by the environmental testing labs CMVS Chambers can give you, anywhere.