Eddy current sensors
Inductive sensors (eddy current) for displacement, distance & position.
Eddy current sensors from Micro-Epsilon are designed for non-contact measurement of displacement, distance, position, oscillation, and vibrations to act as a condition monitoring system. It offers maximum precision in harsh environments. Temperature fluctuations won’t be a problem due to its active temperature compensation feature.
Eddy current sensors also offer customization features including modified designs, target calibration, and mounting options. It is the ideal measurement instrument where sub-micron accuracy is required.
- Non-contact measurement of displacement, distance and position on ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials
- For demanding, industrial environments: dirt, pressure, temperature
- High resolution and temperature stability
- High frequency response for fast measurements
- Customer-specific sensors and controllers
- Robust and industrial-grade sensor designs
- Versatile application possibilities due to comprehensive product range