Sand + Dust Test Chambers
CVMS °Climatic produces four standard sizes of sand and dust test chambers. They have been designed to investigate the effects of dust ingress into products and devices and establishing the quality of seals. Typical test items include automotive parts, household appliances, low-voltage electrical apparatus etc. The equipment can also be used to establish the abrasive effect of sand and dust on materials and products, the results of which and subsequent investigations and further tests from environmental testing services can help to improve product robustness, durability, reliability and ongoing safety.
- Internal volume: 4 standard chamber sizes from 500 to 2600 litres
- Dust test standards: IP1 to IP6
- Dust tests according to the majority of International standards and norms
- Stainless steel chamber interior
- Large viewing window in door with manual wiper
- Metal screen mesh dimensions: 50μm, 75μm
- All plastic centrifugal fan
- Vacuum system: pressure gauge, air filter, pressure regulation and connection tube.
- Touch-screen controller
- Vacuum pump