Thermal imaging cameras for industrial temperature monitoring as part of the comprehensive condition monitoring system.
The TIM series thermal imagers from Micro-Epsilon covers a wide range of temperature measurement tasks, performance, and functionalities. It puts temperature control right in the hands of even the most novice operators. Free software and demo recordings are available from the website, making it the preferred option for online temperature measurement and control around the world.
Thermal imagers have high thermal sensitivity and are designed to detect and measure temperatures on a surface. Each infrared camera is fitted with thermography software. This provides parameter setup of the camera and visualizes IR thermal images which can be recorded as a single frame or a video.
These cameras offer exchangeable lenses and are powered with only one USB cable, making it an easy plug and play device. The software runs under Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Non-contact measurement of temperature
- Temperature range from -20 °C to 2000 °C
- Long-life operation due to non-contact and wear-free measurement
- Ideal for OEM applications
- Real-time thermography with license-free software
- Compact design including USB port/optional Gigabit Ethernet