Vacuum ovens are used for a variety of applications and analysis across many industries and research establishments. They are often used for drying processes particularly for small, delicate or absorbent parts or materials. Drying in a low-pressure atmosphere not only speeds up the process but also reduces the risk of oxidation.
- Chamber volumes up to 1000 litres
- Temperature range: Ambient +10° … 200°C
- Temp. Fluctuation: ±2.0°C (at 200°C)
- Heating time (to max): Approx. 80 min.
- Operation pressure range: 101 … 0.1 kPa
- Digital PID controller
- Timer 0 … 99 minutes